sábado, 3 de maio de 2008

A primavera
















"Clouds are falling to piecesCovering the groundMy heart in hibernationWoke up to the soundOf the beating wingsMigrating homeLittle bird on my shoulderWhispered in my earLet your heart sing its song nowthat springtime is hereSnow is melting andThe sky is clearSpring uncoiled intoSummer's golden curls as sheTwirled her flowered dressPretty as a petalHoney colored sand is not as sweetWithout you here beside me in the heatCos I'm fall fall falling for youLike an autumn leafCarried on the breeze ."

A Primavera chegou, e como a minha vida se tem tornado mais florida com a vossa presença!

ADORO-VOS!

Obrigada por preencherem o espaço que me faltava...! =)

2 comentários:

Maria disse...

Vocês são as florzinhas da minha primavera!
Obrigada eu :)

lucie disse...

Bem haja

(para ser diferente 'tá claro)


Eu quero voltar, ao ponto de partidaaaaaaaaaa........